Join one of the leading marketing agencies in climate tech. Our mission is to make climate tech mainstream, and we do this through our Brand to Scale™ methodology.
We are looking for a confident, driven, and experienced account manager to join our client services team. This is an exciting opportunity for you to progress your marketing career in a growing agency dedicated to scaling climate tech companies globally who want to solve the climate crisis through smart business ideas.
As an account manager, you’ll work closely with our Chief Marketing Strategist to manage a number of key client accounts, and to deliver the best possible work from Alder. It will be your responsibility to ensure that everything is completed on time, on budget and to an exceptionally high standard.
The role is fully remote (US-based).
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- Managing the day-to-day client relationship and delivering the work from initial briefing through to final approval, roll out and reporting. This includes coordinating with the internal team and external resources to provide feedback and delivering actions and activities on time and on budget.
- Supporting the Chief Marketing Strategist and the wider team with briefings, planning, inspiring ideas, and recommendations for the work to be delivered.
- Maintaining project plans and timelines, providing regular updates to our team and to clients to manage expectations and achieve deadlines.
- Organizing, preparing, and participating in client meetings, briefings, and workshops, keeping detailed notes of key actions, responsibilities, results, and budgets to update our project management system and client reports.
- Building and strengthening key client relationships and trusted working relationships with agency team members.
- Growing client accounts by building trusted relationships and proposing strategies for achieving our clients’ business and marketing goals.
Required skills, strengths, and experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree (in marketing or a related field would be ideal, but not essential)
- Prior agency experience in Account Management (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge/experience in delivering branding projects, digital marketing programs, and integrated (B2B/B2C) marketing campaigns
- Efficient, organized, with great attention to detail and a keen eye for quality
- Great listening skills and ability to identify and deliver on client needs and support your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, show great initiative and ready to roll your sleeves up and get started
- Creative problem solving, good judgment, and decision-making skills
- Work collaboratively to foster partnership, teamwork, and trust
- Curious, eager to learn and develop your marketing career
- Passionate about client service excellence
- Industry experience in climate tech and sustainability is a plus, but not required
About Alder & Co.
Alder is a woman- and minority-owned strategic brand marketing agency focused exclusively on climate tech. Our values are driven, daring, curious, and loving. And we’re fun to work with. Our team is based remotely, and we communicate via weekly team meetings and Slack. By joining Alder, you’ll propel your career in marketing for mission-driven companies and learn from the best in our industry. Read our manifesto here.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.