Account Coordinator (part-time, contract)
Join one of the leading marketing agencies in climate tech. Our mission is to make climate tech mainstream, and we do this through our tried and tested Brand to Scale™ methodology.
As an account coordinator, you’ll work closely with our client delivery team to service our clients. You’ll be able to get involved in a range of client projects, from branding to marketing strategy development, to media and public relations and digital marketing campaigns.
This is a great role for someone who wants to get into climate tech / sustainability and build their experience in strategic brand marketing and PR.
The role is remote, contract-based (1099), and part-time (10-15 hours/week).
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- List building (media, leads)
- Project & meeting support (scheduling, note taking, creation of project plans)
- Writing (press releases, media pitches, case studies, newsletters, social media posts, email campaigns)
- Joining client and internal team meetings
Required skills, strengths, and experience:
- Attention to detail
- Strong writing skills
- Self-starter / quick learner
- Project & time management
- 1-2 years work experience, ideally in a marketing/PR agency or in-house marketing role
- Knowledge of social media platforms and scheduling tools
- Knowledge of marketing tech tools including HubSpot, Substack, WordPress, Google Analytics, and communication/project management tools like Slack, Wrike
- Industry experience in climate tech and sustainability is a plus, but not required
About Alder & Co.
Alder is a woman- and minority-owned strategic brand marketing agency focused exclusively on climate tech. Our values are driven, daring, curious, and loving. And we’re fun to work with. Our team is based remotely, and we communicate via weekly team meetings and Slack. By joining Alder, you’ll propel your career in marketing and PR for mission-driven companies and learn from the best in our industry. Read our manifesto here.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter, resume, and links to any work/writing examples to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 27, 2021.